Friday, September 30, 2011

PREPARE THYSELF FOR ROCKTOBER

Patti Smith says: "Horses couldn't drag me away from Paul's Rocktober Alphabet"

If you know me, you know that I passionately love all kinds of music, but have a special, intimate place in my soul for the searing, attitude-drenched glory that is rock and roll.
It hurts, it heals, it's sacred, it's profane, it's completely human.
Speaking the language of rock is speaking the language of the good/bad human heart - and our culture. It also... well... rocks.

This year, join me in the celebration of a month of alphabetically organized rock glory. 
Prepare your face for an epic onslaught of outstanding rock artists in the first ever ROCKTOBER ALPHABET.

Look for "A" tomorrow.

P.S. Obviously there are 26 letter in the alphabet, and 31 days in Rocktober. Comment on a favorite post with a suggestion for filling in one or more of the 5 slots of that gap. Otherwise, it will be up to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment