Saturday, November 26, 2011

Paul's Blogging has Moved!



Hey, all!

After running into platform limitations with Blogger, I've decided to move my musings over to the more powerful Wordpress software. I've taken advantage of this transition to redesign and re-title my blog. I'm quite happy with the new layout. You can look forward to a more user-friendly format, a unique domain name, and a growing list of guest contributors.

You can now find my latest posts, and all previous content from Three of Wands on the new site - Sparks and Ashes.

Threeow will stay online, but no new content will be posted.

I'm looking forward to seeing you on the new site! Please let me know what you think. Make sure to follow my new blog via email if you'd like to stay current with fresh content. I'm excited for the possibilities for communication and connection on the brand new site.

All the best,

-Paul


No comments:

Post a Comment