Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Paul writing from CCDA, Indianapolis


I'm honored to be attending the Christian Community Development Association conference in Indianapolis, Indiana today through Saturday.

The schedule of speakers and workshops is out, and it looks like an incredible list.

I'm looking forward to connecting with friends old and new, as we ponder together the communal and social implications of the Kingdom of Heaven and grounded holistic ministry in varied contexts. I expect conversations relating to reconciliation, social justice, advocacy and policy, and robust theologies of community, vocation, and cultural engagement.

I'm sure that I'll be posting thoughts and updates as the week progresses, so stay tuned.

Will you be attending the conference? Please comment so that we can connect.

(photo credit)

No comments:

Post a Comment